- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
Association For Civil Rights In Israel
Latest Association For Civil Rights In Israel Items
Israel has lifted a ban on Palestinian travel between the Jordan Valley and the rest of the West Bank that an Israeli rights group says had made lives of local residents miserable.
TEL AVIV — The Israeli government has moved to cut off a two-year influx of Sudanese refugees into Israel, for the first time expelling back to Egypt about 50 Africans who illegally crossed the porous border with the Sinai Peninsula.