- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Association For The Advancement Of Retired Persons
Latest Association For The Advancement Of Retired Persons Items
Monks, nuns, scorned lovers and soldiers are among the cast of characters who people New Florence native Ed Kelemen's books.
It was especially clear on Thursday that the AARP's work promoting President Obama's health care law has become a sticky wicket for the powerful senior citizen's lobby.