- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
Association Of American Medical Colleges
Latest Association Of American Medical Colleges Items
Being accepted to medical school was once seen as a ticket to a prosperous and fulfilling career, but today's students face far less certain futures under Obamacare.
Don't call today's young doctors slackers.
The Morehouse School of Medicine is creating what is being called the first endowed chair on sexuality and religion at a U.S. medical school.
Americans have been waiting for this moment for two years. The Supreme Court finally is hearing arguments this week about the constitutionality of President Obama's health care law. The American people have made up their minds; an overwhelming majority of people across the country say that Washington has no right to force them to buy a government-approved product.
The Washington Times in its Jan. 2 editions incorrectly described the role of the Association of American Medical Colleges and its position on physician surpluses. The group, a national association representing medical schools and teaching hospitals, is not an advisory board to the federal government and stopped projecting a physician surplus in 2002. In addition, Dr. Jordan J. Cohen retired as president of the group in 2006.