- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Aston Villa Items
First-place Arsenal lost momentum in the Premier League Sunday, allowing a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton, while Fulham beat Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
Liverpool is first in England and this week's Associated Press global soccer poll, while Lionel Messi tops the player rankings after his first-half hat-trick for Barcelona.
Fraizer Campbell's two goals in Cardiff's stunning 3-2 win over Manchester City earned him the top spot in the player rankings Tuesday in The Associated Press global soccer poll, while his Welsh club was second behind Atletico Madrid in the team vote.
Robin van Persie held off last year's winner Lionel Messi to earn player of the week honors in the first round of The Associated Press global soccer poll.
A spectacular double from Robin van Persie helped Manchester United begin its Premier League title defense with a 4-1 win at Swansea.
Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan bought the English soccer club Fulham on Friday, becoming the sixth American owner among the 20 teams currently in the Premier League.
Frank Lampard earned the top spot in the weekly Associated Press global soccer poll for the first time after setting Chelsea's career goals record.
After dominating the first legs of their Champions League semifinals, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund lead the latest Associated Press global soccer poll.
It's turning into a procession for Bayern Munich in the Associated Press global soccer poll.