- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
Latest Astrazeneca Plc Items
Drug developer Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. has received a $2.7 billion payment from Anglo-Swedish counterpart AstraZeneca PLC as part of the sale of its global diabetes business, a deal that could eventually be worth more than $4 billion.
Three top European pharmaceutical companies announced on Tuesday disappointing news from clinical tests on drugs they had hoped would turn out to be big sellers.
Andrew White returned from a nine-month tour in Iraq beset with signs of post-traumatic stress disorder: insomnia, nightmares, constant restlessness. Doctors tried to ease his symptoms using three psychiatric drugs, including a potent anti-psychotic called Seroquel.