- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
By Yleem D.S. Poblete
Extremists are infiltrating the Western Hemisphere to strike the U.S.
Topic - Ataollah Salehi
Iran's army chief, Gen. Ataollah Salehi, upped the ante when he said the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis, which left the Gulf last week, must not return.
As 10-day naval maneuvers wrapped up, Iran's army chief, Gen. Ataollah Salehi, said an "American warship" that left the Gulf should not return.