- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
Latest Athletic Council Items
Ohio State University Gordon Gee is retiring following the revelation of recorded remarks in which he criticized Notre Dame, Roman Catholics and the Southeastern Conference.
The president of Ohio State University is on the defensive after a video surfaced of him criticizing Catholics, saying that those of that faith are not to be trusted.
At the December meeting of the school's Athletic Council, Gordon Gee also took shots at schools in the Southeastern Conference and the University of Louisville, according to a recording of a meeting he attended late last year.
An undefeated central New York high school football team will not play in Saturday's championship game after a state appeals judge refused to lift a suspension for recruiting violations.