- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Atlanta Braves Items
Stephen Strasburg makes his second start of the spring, leading the Nationals against the Cardinals in Viera. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
Ryan Zimmerman and Adam LaRoche homered to lead the Washington Nationals over the Atlanta Braves 8-2 in a split-squad game Saturday.
Half of the Nats' split-squad faces the Braves in Viera, while the other half travels to Jupiter to play the Cardinals. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
Jason Heyward went 3 for 3, Justin Upton drove in three runs with a single and a double, and an Atlanta Braves split squad tied the Miami Marlins 6-6 on Saturday in a game stopped after nine innings.
David Ortiz ended an 0-for-8 spring training start with a double in the fourth inning as the Boston Red Sox beat the Atlanta Braves 4-1 Friday.
Julio Teheran worked around six base runners to match Jordan Zimmermann with three scoreless innings and lead the Atlanta Braves to a 3-2 win over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
Jordan Zimmermann and the Nationals face the Braves for the second time in five days. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
Jordan Zimmermann threw three scoreless innings during the Nationals' 3-2 Spring Training loss to the Braves.
Stephen Strasburg pitched two scoreless innings in his spring debut for Washington, but Phil Gosselin took advantage of Nationals rookie manager Matt Williams' unusual defensive shift in the eighth inning to give the Atlanta Braves an 8-4 victory Tuesday.