- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - atlanta dream
The Atlanta Dream dominated inside to break open a tight game in an 86-73 victory over the Washington Mystics on Saturday night.
The Atlanta Dream won their fourth straight game with a 75-67 victory over the turnover-plagued Washington Mystics on Sunday.
Rookie Chiney Ogwumike had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Renee Montgomery also had 18 points to help the Connecticut Sun beat the Atlanta Dream 85-76 on Sunday.
Erlana Larkins wasn't all that impressed with her work on the boards
The Chicago Sky are still missing two starters yet haven't missed a beat.
Angel McCoughtry hit a 3-point shot from the top of the key with 8.8 seconds to play in the second overtime, and the Atlanta Dream held on for a 90-88 win over the Indiana Fever on Saturday night.
Erika de Souza and rookie Shoni Schimmel lifted the Atlanta Dream past the San Antonio Stars.
The Atlanta Dream know the path to the WNBA finals. They've played - and lost - in three of the past four championship rounds.
The Atlanta Dream have acquired four-time WNBA All-Star forward Swin Cash from the Chicago Sky in a trade for guard Courtney Clements.
The Atlanta Dream has signed point guard Celine Dumerc, captain of the French national team.
The Atlanta Dream have re-signed All-Star center Erika de Souza.
Five-time Olympian and Hall of Famer Teresa Edwards has agreed to become an assistant coach for the Atlanta Dream.
Angela Taylor, a former executive with the Washington Mystics, Minnesota Lynx and WNBA, has been named executive vice president and general manager of the Atlanta Dream.
The Dream advanced to face the fourth-seeded Indiana Fever in the Eastern Conference finals, which will begin Thursday in Atlanta.
For the first three and half quarters, it looked like the improbable just might happen. The Washington Mystics, sporting the league's worst record and mired in a nine-game losing streak, were holding their own against Angel McCoughtry and the Atlanta Dream on Friday at Verizon Center.