- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - atlanta dream
Ivory Latta scored 21 points and Kara Lawson added 14 as the surging Mystics moved into second place in the Eastern Conference with a 77-67 win over the Atlanta Dream on Sunday.
The Atlanta Dream dominated inside to break open a tight game in an 86-73 victory over the Washington Mystics on Saturday night.
The Atlanta Dream won their fourth straight game with a 75-67 victory over the turnover-plagued Washington Mystics on Sunday.
Rookie Chiney Ogwumike had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Renee Montgomery also had 18 points to help the Connecticut Sun beat the Atlanta Dream 85-76 on Sunday.
Erlana Larkins wasn't all that impressed with her work on the boards
The Chicago Sky are still missing two starters yet haven't missed a beat.
Angel McCoughtry hit a 3-point shot from the top of the key with 8.8 seconds to play in the second overtime, and the Atlanta Dream held on for a 90-88 win over the Indiana Fever on Saturday night.
Erika de Souza and rookie Shoni Schimmel lifted the Atlanta Dream past the San Antonio Stars.
The Atlanta Dream know the path to the WNBA finals. They've played - and lost - in three of the past four championship rounds.
The Atlanta Dream have acquired four-time WNBA All-Star forward Swin Cash from the Chicago Sky in a trade for guard Courtney Clements.
The Atlanta Dream has signed point guard Celine Dumerc, captain of the French national team.
The Atlanta Dream have re-signed All-Star center Erika de Souza.
Five-time Olympian and Hall of Famer Teresa Edwards has agreed to become an assistant coach for the Atlanta Dream.
Angela Taylor, a former executive with the Washington Mystics, Minnesota Lynx and WNBA, has been named executive vice president and general manager of the Atlanta Dream.
The Dream advanced to face the fourth-seeded Indiana Fever in the Eastern Conference finals, which will begin Thursday in Atlanta.