- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Atlanta Hawks
Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
East Grand Forks didn't let a slow start get in the way of a school first.
Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Friday's morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .500?
Nate Duhon scored 18 points to lead Chicago to a 67-53 win over Seattle on Saturday.
Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
The short-handed Atlanta Hawks signed center Mike Muscala, a 2013 second-round draft pick, on Thursday after completing the buyout of his Spanish League contract.
Antonio Bivins came off the bench to put in 24 points while grabbing 12 rebounds in leading UMass-Lowell to an 84-72 win over Maine on Thursday night.
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
Atlanta Hawks All-Star forward Paul Millsap will be held out at least two more games with a right knee contusion.
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Tuesday that when it comes to football, characteristics like a player's race or religion make no difference whatsoever to him or his teammates.
Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
The Wizards are on a three-game losing streak by rattling opponents in the fourth quarters with point guard John Wall leading the charge.
Whether Nene doesn't miss a beat or sits for a while with a knee injury, the Wizards have an open roster spot to fill. For now we explore the available frontcourt market including Earl Clark...and Kwame Brown.