- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Atlanta Hawks
If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
A look at the eight first-round series in the NBA playoffs:
The Atlanta Hawks got a confidence boost before the playoffs. The Milwaukee Bucks found out they were being sold.
Kemba Walker is returning to Charlotte's lineup against the Atlanta Hawks after missing the last two games with a sore right groin.
Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
One team was motivated by the goal of dodging the Miami Heat in the first round of the playoffs. The other team's goal was resting its starters.
Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
The Brooklyn Nets were without starters Deron Williams and Shaun Livingston for their game against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night.
Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
Kyle Korver was concerned that the Atlanta Hawks were about to squander another chance to beat a struggling opponent.
Detroit Pistons forward Josh Smith has patella tendinitis in his left knee and did not play Tuesday against his former team, the Atlanta Hawks.
Jeff Teague was in no mood to talk after the Atlanta Hawks missed a chance to win their third straight game.
A hot-shooting night has the Atlanta Hawks back in sole possession of a playoff spot.
The Chicago Bulls strengthened their hold on home-court advantage in the playoffs, and made it a little tougher for the Atlanta Hawks to extend their season.