- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Atlanta Spirit, Llc
The Atlanta Hawks will not be sold to California developer and pizza chain owner Alex Meruelo.
The signs are still up outside the IceForum, a rink in suburban Atlanta.
The ownership group of the Atlanta Hawks says the team will not soon be sold.
Michael Gearon Jr. backed away from the microphones and cameras, overcome by the emotion of a day he hoped would never come for the Atlanta Thrashers.
First, the Flames. Now, the Thrashers.
The Atlanta Thrashers' sale and move to Winnipeg is not yet official, but Atlanta mayor Kasim Reed talked on Tuesday as if losing the team is inevitable.
About 200 Atlanta Thrashers fans gathered on Saturday to tailgate outside Philips Arena for perhaps the final time.
The NHL gave Atlanta a mulligan, a do-over, a shot at hockey redemption.