- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Atlantic City International Airport
is a joint civil-military public airport located nine nautical miles (17 km) northwest of the central business district of Atlantic City, in Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States. Located in the Pomona section of Galloway Township, it is the major component of a national aviation area that lies on portions of three municipalities: Egg Harbor Township, Galloway Township, and Hamilton Township. The airport is accessible via Exit 9 on the Atlantic City Expressway. The facility is operated by the South Jersey Transportation Authority, which also owns the terminal building. Most of the land area is owned by the Federal Aviation Administration. - Source: Wikipedia
Atlantic City International Airport is rewarding repeat passengers with a loyalty program.
The first United Airlines flight landed at Atlantic City International Airport from Chicago on Tuesday, signaling what transportation officials hope will be a new era of prosperity for the struggling facility and the gambling resort it serves.
Authorities are investigating the crash of a single-engine plane at Atlantic City International Airport.
Fewer people visited Atlantic City in 2013 by trains, planes and automobiles.