- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Atlantic Coast Conference
Garrius Adams saved his best performance for his last regular season home game.
Pittsburgh's Josh Newkirk saw the ball free on the floor about 10 feet from the basket and didn't know whether to drive to the basket or just put it up, so he let his instincts take over.
Sixty-one years of heated rivalries, heartbreaking defeats and unforgettable victories will come to an end Sunday for Maryland when the Terrapins play their final home game as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Now that Georgia Tech is nearly at full strength, center Daniel Miller likes the Yellow Jackets' chances heading into the ACC tournament.
Alyssa Thomas wasn't in position to appreciate setting Maryland's career scoring record, not after the No. 8 Terrapins' quick exit from their final Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
Virginia Tech's struggles continued on Saturday, falling to Georgia Tech and dropping to 2-16 in ACC play.
A second half comeback by the Lady Terps fell just short, as UNC moves on to the semifinals.
Thomas scored 24 points to set the program record midway through the second half of Friday's 73-70 loss to No. 13 North Carolina in the quarterfinals. The 6-foot-2 senior is now 12 away from passing Juan Dixon for the most points by a men's or women's player heading into her final NCAA tournament.
Jewell Loyd scored 16 points to help No. 2 Notre Dame beat No. 14 North Carolina State 83-48 in Saturday's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament semifinals.
North Carolina's Allisha Gray barely got to play in her Atlantic Coast Conference tournament debut. She more than made up for it in Friday night in the quarterfinals, turning in a big performance that helped make Maryland's final trip here a short one.