- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Atlantic Coast Conference
Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw remembers sitting down back in October and looking over her team's schedule and noticing a particularly daunting two-week span where her squad would play at Tennessee, at Maryland and at Duke.
Patric Young scored 16 points and No. 1 Florida turned up the defensive pressure in the second half, rallying for a 56-49 victory over Tennessee in the semifinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament Saturday.
Talib Zanna had 19 points and a career-high 21 rebounds to help Pittsburgh beat No. 15 North Carolina 80-75 in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals Friday.
Wichita State will carry its pursuit of perfection into the Missouri Valley tournament.
Gritty Syracuse is atop the national rankings after playing second fiddle to Arizona for two months, and the Orange's perfect season is intact after another single-digit victory.
No. 2 Syracuse held Miami without a basket for 7½ minutes down the stretch Saturday and made eight consecutive free throws in the final minute to remain unbeaten with a 64-52 victory over the Hurricanes.
Freshman point guard Tyler Ennis scored 16 points, including two driving layups and two free throws in the final 2 minutes, and No. 2 Syracuse beat No. 22 Pittsburgh 59-54 on Saturday in a battle for first place in the ACC between the two former Big East rivals.
Natalie Achonwa scored a career-high 26 points, grabbed 16 rebounds and No. 2 Notre Dame survived a late challenge by Virginia and beat the Cavaliers 79-72 on Sunday afternoon.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Natalie Achonwa had 15 points and 13 rebounds to help No. 2 Notre Dame beat Clemson 71-51 in the Irish's ACC debut.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Kayla McBride scored 18 points on 8-for-8 shooting from the field to help No. 2 Notre Dame cruise to a 94-51 victory over South Dakota State on Thursday night.