- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Atlantic Coast Conference
Latest Atlantic Coast Conference Items
Natalie Achonwa scored a career-high 26 points, grabbed 16 rebounds and No. 2 Notre Dame survived a late challenge by Virginia and beat the Cavaliers 79-72 on Sunday afternoon.
North Carolina has beaten Michigan State, Kentucky and reigning national champion Louisville in this up-and-down season, but the Tar Heels were no match for No. 2 Syracuse.
Jaron Blossomgame feels he's finally ready to make an impact for Clemson. Beating No. 16 Duke was a great way to start.
When James Michael McAdoo gave North Carolina an early boost against No. 2 Syracuse, the Tar Heels seemed ready to escape from their recent funk. The Orange defense had other ideas.
The last time Pittsburgh started its conference schedule with three consecutive wins was its 2010-11 season as a member of the Big East. The Panthers did it again by beating Wake Forest Saturday 80-65, but this time it was in Pitt's first season as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — After Syracuse lost to Michigan in the Final Four last spring, Jim Boeheim was asked if he planned to return for the Orange's first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — When Syracuse hit four 3-pointers in the first few minutes against Duke and gained a seven-point lead, the third-ranked Blue Devils weren't fazed.
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — Natasha Howard tied career-highs with 27 points and 18 rebounds in No. 18 Florida State's 68-63 win over Miami Thursday night.