- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association
Latest Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association Items
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston has picked up two more individual awards from the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Boyd was voted the league's preseason player of the year earlier this week after winning the ACC player of the year award in 2012.
The Tigers received 102 first-place votes in the Atlantic Division, well ahead of the 18 reigning league champion Florida State got. Miami had 65 first-place votes in the Coastal.
Green joins Maryland's Len Bias in 1986 as the ACC's only players of the year to come from teams with losing conference records.
Virginia Tech quarterback Tyrod Taylor is the Atlantic Coast Conference's player of the year for 2010.
Maryland's Ralph Friedgen is the Atlantic Coast Conference's coach of the year for the second time.