- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Atlantic Division
The odds makers don't see an ACC Championshp coming to Blacksburg or Charlottesville this year.
After a nail-biting triumph in Toronto, the Brooklyn Nets are moving on to Miami.
Dwane Casey started the season in the perilous position of working for a new general manager and coaching a young Toronto Raptors roster that was widely believed to be on the ground floor of a remodel.
The Toronto Raptors won the Atlantic Division and set a franchise record with 48 wins. They've still been labeled the weakest of the top four playoff teams in the Eastern Conference.
Kyle Lowry slept in his own bed, left about 50 tickets for family and friends, then gave his hometown crowd a reason to cheer.
There's no other way to say it: The ACC's Coastal Division is a mess.
Previewing this Saturday's college football.
On the western side of Pennsylvania sits The Steel City. On the other side, at least in hockey circles on Friday, sits The Steal City.