- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Atlantic Division
Nazem Kadri and the Toronto Maple Leafs view the first period as the most important 20 minutes of the game.
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
The scoreboard showed that the Boston Bruins were only even with the New York Rangers after the first period. In reality, Tuukka Rask had already won the game for the Atlantic Division leaders.
Matt D'Agostini and the last-place Buffalo Sabres caught Zdeno Chara and the Atlantic Division-leading Boston Bruins by surprise Wednesday night.
The Sochi Olympics are over and the NHL is back after freezing its schedule so that the world's best hockey players could compete for gold - perhaps for the last time.
With his team in trouble, DeMar DeRozan flashed his All-Star form at the finish.
A terrible third quarter in Toronto brought Cleveland's season-long winning streak to a sudden halt.
Kyle Lowry had 24 points and 10 assists as the Raptors broke open a close game in the third quarter and held on for a 103-93 win over the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night.
It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
If Mike Compton continues to be as effective as he was in his return from major elbow surgery, Florida State might have the best weekend rotation in the nation.
Carmelo Anthony said Friday he knows "for a fact" the Knicks won't trade him, and said he would be open to staying in New York for less than a maximum contract.
Monta Ellis had 23 points and nine rebounds, and Dirk Nowitzki added 18 points as the Dallas Mavericks handed the Indiana Pacers their third home loss of the season, 81-73 on Wednesday night.
The slumping Atlanta Hawks are ready for a break from basketball. The first-place Toronto Raptors are happy to get one, too.
A happy homecoming for Jimmer Fredette and Michael Malone was another miserable night in a turbulent season for the New York Knicks.
Passed over for a place on the Eastern Conference All-Star team, Toronto guard Kyle Lowry is planning on a little rest and relaxation instead.