- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Atlantic Southeast Airlines
Latest Atlantic Southeast Airlines Items
Air travelers who have endured lost bags, delayed flights, lousy service and getting bumped from full planes might want to scream at the entire airline industry.
Health officials are still looking for 15 passengers who were on a flight in which a bat flew inside the airplane's cabin so they can protect them against the possibility of rabies.
A bat on a flight from Wisconsin to Atlanta last week has sparked a national search for passengers to protect them against possible rabies.
A lawyer said Tuesday that some Muslim religious leaders wearing traditional Arab garb were humiliated and embarrassed when they were wrongly kicked off two commercial flights as they sought to travel to a national conference.
Two planes made by Canadian manufacturer Bombardier have had to make emergency landings in less than a week because of a landing-gear problem.
With a flight attendant yelling, "Heads down, stay down," passengers cowered and prayed on a tense descent to a Kennedy Airport runway as malfunctioning landing gear sent sparks flying and left one of the plane's wings dragging along the tarmac.
U.S. airline delays are at their highest level in at least 13 years, and analysts say passengers can expect more of the same for the rest of the summer.