- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - AT&T
Anyone looking to buy a handgun in Maryland must obtain a qualifying license, a process that includes four hours of training taught by a certified instructor and time spent firing at a range. Classes are finally beginning under the tutelage of instructors like Richard Chiapparoli, and gun buyers are getting an education.
As Veteran's Day approaches, companies are pledging and amping up prior pledges to hire more veterans.
The Central Intelligence Agency has been paying communications giant $10 million annually for access to the company’s massive database of telephone records, which contains international and domestic calls, government sources said.
Bernhard Langer knows what he needs to do at TPC Harding Park to win the Charles Schwab Cup season points title and $1 million annuity.
The British Open is moving away from 36-hole qualifying, instead using 10 tour events from five continents to determine 32 spots in the field.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday for a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Fred Couples hopes to make himself right at home again at TPC San Antonio in the Champions Tour's AT&T Championship.
Marriage is coming after the baby carriage for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
NEW YORK | Marriage is coming after the baby carriage for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.