- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - AT&T
Anyone looking to buy a handgun in Maryland must obtain a qualifying license, a process that includes four hours of training taught by a certified instructor and time spent firing at a range. Classes are finally beginning under the tutelage of instructors like Richard Chiapparoli, and gun buyers are getting an education.
As Veteran's Day approaches, companies are pledging and amping up prior pledges to hire more veterans.
The Central Intelligence Agency has been paying communications giant $10 million annually for access to the company’s massive database of telephone records, which contains international and domestic calls, government sources said.
Bernhard Langer knows what he needs to do at TPC Harding Park to win the Charles Schwab Cup season points title and $1 million annuity.
The British Open is moving away from 36-hole qualifying, instead using 10 tour events from five continents to determine 32 spots in the field.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday for a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Fred Couples hopes to make himself right at home again at TPC San Antonio in the Champions Tour's AT&T Championship.
Marriage is coming after the baby carriage for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
NEW YORK | Marriage is coming after the baby carriage for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.