- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Auburn Police
A Cayuga County grand jury has found that two police officers were justified in the fatal shooting of a man who broke into his estranged wife's home and threatened police with a meat cleaver.
The officials who busted a dog fighting ring that stretched across four states were honored Tuesday by the Human Society of the United States.
Police say a man who barged into his estranged wife's apartment in violation of a protection order has been shot dead by an officer who had been called to the scene earlier.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe says a man was struck and killed by an Amtrak train while posing for a photograph in Auburn.
A Massachusetts man is facing charges after he killed a bear in his backyard.
A gunman opened fire during a fight at a party at an apartment complex near Auburn University, killing three people, including two former school football players, authorities said Sunday.
Auburn coach Gene Chizik has dismissed four players from the national champions after they were arrested on robbery and other charges early Friday morning.