- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Audi Of America
Latest Audi Of America Items
Audi of America announces the U.S. debut of the much anticipated 2014 Audi R8 model line and new Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at the North American International Auto Show.
Three Audi vehicles earned awards from the 2012 Motorist Choice Awards, presented by automotive industry research companies IntelliChoice and AutoPacific. The awards are designed to recognize those vehicles that reflect the awareness of the consumer and exemplify the results of practical analysis, such as total cost of ownership, resale value and fuel economy.
Audi of America is embarking on an interesting campaign that features the 2012 Audi A6 which creatively puts focus on the increasingly challenging road conditions American drivers face today. The message for the all-new Audi A6 centers on "making the road a more intelligent place" and will appear in print, online and broadcast advertisements. The ads will call attention to jarring facts about today's driver, as well as the obstacles presented by today's American road. More importantly, the ads showcase the ability of the Audi A6 to help overcome these obstacles while enhancing driver safety and enjoyment.
The return of the heralded Audi RS line to the American performance car scene officially launched when Forth Worth Audi in Texas delivered the first 2012 Audi TT RS in the U.S. to veteran race car driver Don Istook.
Audi continues its 2011 momentum with a series of record setting achievements.