- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Audi Of America
Latest Audi Of America Items
Audi of America announces the U.S. debut of the much anticipated 2014 Audi R8 model line and new Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at the North American International Auto Show.
Three Audi vehicles earned awards from the 2012 Motorist Choice Awards, presented by automotive industry research companies IntelliChoice and AutoPacific. The awards are designed to recognize those vehicles that reflect the awareness of the consumer and exemplify the results of practical analysis, such as total cost of ownership, resale value and fuel economy.
Audi of America is embarking on an interesting campaign that features the 2012 Audi A6 which creatively puts focus on the increasingly challenging road conditions American drivers face today. The message for the all-new Audi A6 centers on "making the road a more intelligent place" and will appear in print, online and broadcast advertisements. The ads will call attention to jarring facts about today's driver, as well as the obstacles presented by today's American road. More importantly, the ads showcase the ability of the Audi A6 to help overcome these obstacles while enhancing driver safety and enjoyment.
The return of the heralded Audi RS line to the American performance car scene officially launched when Forth Worth Audi in Texas delivered the first 2012 Audi TT RS in the U.S. to veteran race car driver Don Istook.
Audi continues its 2011 momentum with a series of record setting achievements.