- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Audrey Tautou Items
Actress Audrey Tautou, known for her sweet and light roles in such films as "Amelie," praised the late director Claude Miller as a "bright and passionate" filmmaker who helped her turn in a darker direction in his final film.
Coco Chanel "invented a new way of behaving through fashion," says Catherine Leterrier, a two-time Cesar (the French Oscar) Award-winning costume designer. "She gave freedom to women because she was so modern in her own way."
Audrey Tautou's character in the new film "Priceless" is cold and calculating, the type of woman you'd hiss at if she sat across from Dr. Phil.