- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Audrey Tautou Items
Brad Pitt has become the first male face of Chanel No. 5, a role previously filled by fellow Hollywood luminaries, including Marilyn Monroe and Nicole Kidman.
Actress Audrey Tautou, known for her sweet and light roles in such films as "Amelie," praised the late director Claude Miller as a "bright and passionate" filmmaker who helped her turn in a darker direction in his final film.
Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel's No. 5 perfume.
Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel's No. 5 perfume. The French-based company announced Wednesday that the 48-year-old actor will star in an upcoming ad campaign for its signature women's scent.
Coco Chanel "invented a new way of behaving through fashion," says Catherine Leterrier, a two-time Cesar (the French Oscar) Award-winning costume designer. "She gave freedom to women because she was so modern in her own way."
Audrey Tautou's character in the new film "Priceless" is cold and calculating, the type of woman you'd hiss at if she sat across from Dr. Phil.