- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
Latest Augusta National Items
On an April Sunday at Augusta National Golf Club, Leo Cheng walked the 18th green, lined up the 20-foot putt and found the hole.
Guan Tianlang will surely remember his first trip to the Masters.
History is one of Guan Tianlang's favorite subjects in school.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese golfer who added some buzz to this year's Masters, was hit with a one-stroke penalty for slow play during Friday's second round, hurting his chances of making the cut.