- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Aura Bogado
The Nation magazine argued the case Sunday that white supremacy is to blame for the acquittal of George Zimmerman.
Ms. Bogado, who mainly writes about racial injustice and immigration for The Nation, self-described as "the flagship of the left," also argued white supremacy played a role in the defense's cross-examination of star witness Rachel Jeantel.
' and had the audacity to compare the case of the killing of an unarmed black teenager to siblings arguing over which one stole a cookie."