- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Aurelio Capaldi
"Mattia Destro looks more and more comfortable since coming back from a long-term injury: he's helping As Roma with an amazing scoring average (one goal every 83 minutes) and took the ball home in Cagliari where Roma won thanks to his hat-trick," Capaldi said. "Destro inevitably becomes an option for Italy manager Cesare Prandelli who still has to make some key choices before flying to Brazil."
"It has been an amazing week for Demba Ba. From zero to hero in a few days," said Aurelio Capaldi of RAI Sport in Italy. "He made the headlines by scoring two decisive goals: The first one was vital to make Chelsea progress to the Champions League semifinals as it destroyed Paris Saint-Germain's European dreams; and the second kept the Blues going in the race for the Premier League title."