- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Austin Daye
Brett Brown and the young Philadelphia 76ers are closing in on some dubious NBA history.
The San Antonio Spurs have traded guard Nando De Colo to Toronto for former first-round pick Austin Daye.
Rudy Gay is on his way to Toronto in the latest and most dramatic move in the Memphis Grizzlies' money-motivated makeover.
Derrick Rose scored 27 points, Luol Deng capped an 18-point effort with two free throws that put Chicago ahead for good, and the Bulls beat Miami 87-86 on Sunday to hand the Heat their fourth straight loss.
Charlie Villanueva scored all 16 of his points in the second quarter, helping the Detroit Pistons build a lead they wouldn't relinquish in a 113-102 win over the Washington Wizards on Sunday night.
After making more 3-pointers than any of his Detroit teammates this preseason, Austin Daye will be in the starting lineup _ at power forward.
"It's not really a big deal for me if I start or if I don't start," said Daye, who spoke to reporters before Kuester announced he was the starter. "It's always a matter of me playing significant minutes and I'll be happy."
"I feel like this year I have a lot more freedom," Daye said. "Coach has seen how I've been playing, and he has trusted me to make the right play, do the right thing."