- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
Latest Austin Dillon Items
With the famed No. 3 on his car and memories of the late Dale Earnhardt fresh in his mind, Austin Dillon took the fabled number out of hibernation and straight to the top at Daytona.
The late Dale Earnhardt's famed No. 3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number.
NASCAR might have another cowboy-hat-wearing champion in its second-tier Nationwide Series.
NASCAR indefinitely suspended the Richard Childress Racing crew member who threw a hammer at driver Kevin Harvick's truck during a race at Martinsville Speedway.
Kevin Harvick apologized before Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway for comments about team owner Richard Childress' grandsons.
A day after a caution froze the field on the final lap at Talladega Superspeedway, a caller complained to SiriusXM NASCAR radio he'd been robbed of his right to see a race to the finish line.
Sam Hornish Jr. and Austin Dillon like where they are in more ways than one.
He will be replaced in the Stewart-Hass No. 14 Chevrolet by Austin Dillon and Mark Martin. Stewart is expected to return in time for preseason testing in January 2014.
Out for the season with a broken leg, Tony Stewart turned to one of NASCAR's most respected drivers to take over the No. 14.