- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Austin Dillon Items
Ryan Gifford has waited for a seat in a top-tier NASCAR race for what seems like forever.
The NASCAR Truck Series stop at Eldora Speedway this week created a lot of buzz that still hasn't died down.
Even NASCAR drivers who aren't running the midweek race at Eldora Speedway can't wait to watch the Truck Series get down and dirty.
Just as predictable as the weekend fender bashing is the awkward conversation a few days later.
Austin Dillon has won the pole for Friday night's 250-mile Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway.
Count Dale Earnhardt Jr. among those in favor of seeing his late father's No. 3 back on track in the Sprint Cup Series.
Trevor Bayne has his Nationwide ride exactly where it ended the past two seasons: in front of the field.
Kevin Harvick sat out both Daytona 500 practice sessions on Friday and he wasn't alone.
There are two certainties heading into the Daytona 500: Kevin Harvick is the favorite, and no one is sure what the action will look like in the "Great American Race."