- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Austin Kearns
Miami Marlins reserve outfielder Austin Kearns has been taken to a hospital with an irregular heartbeat.
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Kearns was arrested in Kentucky last month on suspicion of drunk driving just days before he reported to training camp.
The Cleveland Indians officially added outfielder Austin Kearns to their 40-man roster by designating outfielder Jordan Brown for assignment.
Even as he packed his bags for New York, Austin Kearns knew there was a good chance he would be back in Cleveland.
Alex Rodriguez has been pulled for a pinch-hitter after just one at-bat in his return to the New York Yankees' lineup.
The New York Yankees have completed their trade to acquire Lance Berkman from the Houston Astros.
The Cleveland Indians have activated Kerry Wood from the disabled list.
The New York Yankees acquired pitcher Kerry Wood from the Cleveland Indians on Saturday, the third deal in less than 24 hours for the World Series champions as they beefed up for the stretch run.
The Washington Nationals gave Matt Chico nearly two months to work out his troubles in the big leagues, both out of the rotation and the bullpen. The club finally decided the 24-year-old left-hander would be better served finding himself in the minors.
Washington Nationals right fielder Austin Kearns will undergo arthroscopic surgery to remove loose bodies in his right elbow today. He is expected to miss three to four weeks.
The Washington Nationals' bullpen has been so good all season that even the slightest hiccup comes as a surprise.
Austin Kearns ended the Washington Nationals' 6-3 victory over St. Louis yesterday at RFK Stadium with a diving catch on Scott Rolen's line drive to right.
Austin Kearns is the first to admit he's having an awful season.
The Washington Nationals' 7-6 victory over the Houston Astros yesterday was decided by any number of crucial developments, from a series of clutch hits by Ryan Church, Austin Kearns, Ronnie Belliard and Ryan Langerhans to an effective start by Jason Bergmann to a nice escape act by Chad Cordero.
It was an all-too-familiar script.