- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - austin powers
Beyonce will be the halftime performer at next year's Super Bowl, we learned this week when the AP broke the news. This got me thinking about the multi-talented multi-hyphenate's movie performances. The R&B superstar has appeared in a lot of films over the past decade, with some decidedly high-profile roles. And while she shouldn't quit her day job just yet, she does have a radiant screen presence.
Danica Patrick channeled her best Austin Powers impersonation to characterize her recent run of bad luck.
At times, Edward Sharpe seems to be the musical equivalent of Austin Powers, cryogenically frozen during an earlier era and unleashed on the modern world like a human time capsule.
Celebrity birthdays for the week of July 11-17: