- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Austin Rivers Items
Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
The Pelicans' offense hit a cold streak at the worst time.
Carmelo Anthony made up his mind. He was taking the big shots in crunch time, and there wasn't anything 6-foot-10 All-Star Anthony Davis or anyone else on the Pelicans could do about it.
The NBA says an officiating mistake at the end of this weekend's game between Dallas and New Orleans cost the Pelicans a chance to tie it.
Is coach Mike Krzyzewski running a basketball factory at Duke? Has he turned his back on education? Are his Blue Devils better role models than John Calipari's Kentucky Wildcats?
Austin Rivers is leaving Duke after one season for the NBA draft.
Austin Rivers punctuated his first North Carolina-Duke game with one of the biggest shots in the rivalry's history.
Austin Rivers scored 23 points, Seth Curry added 19 and No. 5 Duke held off Virginia Tech 70-65 in overtime Saturday.
It took a pair of remarkable comebacks to keep the Atlantic Coast Conference race this tight.