- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Austin Tillotson
John Schoof scored 16 points to help American to a 59-50 victory over Colgate in a Patriot League quarterfinal Wednesday night.
Damon Sherman-Newsome scored a career-high 28 points and Colgate cruised by Lehigh 74-57 Saturday in the final regular season contest for both teams.
Ethan Jacobs scored 20 points for the second time in his career and drained 4 of 5 3-pointers to lead hot-shooting Colgate past Loyola (Md.) 84-60 on Saturday.
Austin Tillotson scored 17 points and Ethan Jacobs added 14 as Colgate held on for a 63-60 win Saturday that snapped an eight-game losing streak to American.
Austin Tillotson scored 16 points and Murphy Burnatowski added 15 more to lead Colgate to a 75-68 win over Lafayette on Monday night.
Austin Tillotson scored 10 points with five assists and grabbed five rebounds in Colgate's 63-41 victory over Navy on Saturday.
WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — Dave Dudzinski scored 16 points to lead Holy Cross over Colgate 73-64 on Wednesday.
Georgetown's latest tussle with a mid-major ended with another tight finish, but also the Hoyas fifth straight win, 61-55 over Colgate.