- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Austin
Houston city payroll records show almost 200 fire department employees over the past six years have collected checks of more than $100,000 when they retired or quit.
Ashley Wagner decided to scrap the problematic free skate program and return to the arrangement from a year before. Months of fine-tuning would need to be condensed into a little over three weeks.
Three months before Nick Magnotti died, he made a video of himself explaining his trust in God and his love for his daughter.
Snow forecast for this weekend and extreme cold expected early next week have led Rochester, Austin and Winona public schools to cancel classes for Monday, and other Minnesota school districts are thinking about it.
The word "Spartan" spans the back of the waistband on the black velvet shorts that sag from the chiseled man's slim, muscular waist. "Mitchell" is printed on the front of the waistband and a No. 48 is on the side in Michigan State green.
West Virginia's festive arrival in the Big 12 even has Baylor pumped up.
The world last year wasn't quite as warm as it has been for most of the past decade, government scientists said Thursday, but it continues a general trend of rising temperatures.
Struggling to hold back tears, Clive Wheldon's voice quivered as he spoke about his son, "a true champion and a gentleman."
What happens when you cross the world's largest social network with one of the hottest business models in e-commerce? Facebook wants to find out.
Americans' confidence in the economy grew in April as fears about the job market eased, outweighing the pain from rising prices at the gas pump.
He said he has enjoyed the time off but hopes the labor difficulties will end soon.
"In Nashville," he says, "they have these brothels, these publishing whorehouses, where they assign you, me, and one other guy to a songwriting appointment from 4:45 to 6:15.