- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
Latest Australia Items
The latest restriction dear to the hearts of nanny states is a ban of attractive packaging for cigarettes. Instead of colorful logos and trademarks that differentiate brands, every pack of cigarettes must look alike, with the same prominent government warning.
The result puts Netherlands into a strong position to advance to the last 16 with two wins, including the opening 5-1 rout of defending champion Spain. It almost surely puts Australia out of contention with two defeats.
Alexis Sanchez — a potential star of the World Cup — poked home from close range in the 12th minute, before setting up Jorge Valdivia barely a minute later for the playmaker to finish from the edge of the area.
President Obama's lack of historical perspective continues to amaze me. How did someone like this get to be president of our great nation?
The bishops of Oceania upheld their solidarity with those traveling across the water to seek asylum in Australia, known locally as "boat people," urging a "more humane approach" to their situation.
Tee times and pairings are set for the 2014 U.S. Open, which begins Thursday in Pinehurst, North Carolina.
The Expedia family of travel booking websites plans to make New Orleans a regional hub.
Spain's bid to repeat as champion has the unenviable task of beginning in a World Cup group with the Netherlands, Chile and Australia.
Australia will be returning for its third consecutive World Cup with its toughest assignment to date - Group B matches against defending champion Spain, 2010 finalist Netherlands and Chile.