- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Australia Items
Not many plants survived this bitter winter, but a class at Columbus Signature Academy-New Tech High School managed to find a persistent evergreen plant - and on its leaves, students found something surprising.
Former Boston Red Sox coach Jon Deeble, who's been around Australian baseball for more than 30 years, figures next weekend's season-opening, two-game series between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks in Sydney will have a "massive impact" on the sport Down Under.
Mercedes confirmed its status as favorite to win the Formula One season-opening Australian Grand Prix by setting the fastest two times in Friday's practice sessions, with Lewis Hamilton edging his teammate Nico Rosberg.
For the youngest Paralympian in Sochi, competing was about more than fulfilling a personal target.
Scotsman William McAleer had been in France barely two months when, just before sunrise on Sept. 25, 1915, he was among thousands of other troops who launched the British army's largest attack so far of World War I.
Formula One's new sound has received the thumbs down from a few big names of motorsport.
Alessandro Del Piero's time in the A-League will soon be over, with media reports late Friday suggesting he will not be offered a new contract for next season by Sydney FC.
A physician who practiced medicine and taught in Birmingham is now part of the Alabama Women's Hall of Fame.
Rupert Murdoch is getting the cabaret treatment in a new play about his 60 years building a newspaper and television empire.