- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Australia Items
Tiger Woods might need a new partner for the Presidents Cup.
A top Samsung executive says the company will take a bolder stance in its patent battle with smartphone and tablet rival Apple, which Samsung claims has been "free riding" on its patented wireless technologies.
Adam Scott is playing well enough to win the Tour Championship. With a little help, he could win a lot more.
Early humans settled eastern Asia in two waves rather than just one, say two genetic studies that weigh in on a long-running debate among experts trying to trace the migrations of early humans.
Chinese millionaire Su builds skyscrapers in Beijing and is one of the people powering China's economy on its path to becoming the world's biggest.
American diplomats led a walkout at the U.N. General Assembly on Thursday as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad issued a sweeping attack on the United States and major Western European nations, calling them "arrogant powers" ruled by greed and eager for military adventurism.
In 24 hours, Republicans descend on Florida en masse for a grand old party for the Grand Old Party. On Thursday, the mighty eight presidential hopefuls meet once again for another debate, this one hosted by Fox News and the Florida Republican Party, staged in Orlando. That's just the opening act, though.
Geoff Ogilvy was the big winner at the BMW Championships.
Jack Nicklaus said Tiger Woods can still beat his record of 18 major championships — provided he can stay in control of his mental game.