- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Australia Items
Mark Wilson and Justin Rose are tied for the lead going into the weekend at the BMW Championship.
Australian passports will now have three gender options - male, female and indeterminate - under new guidelines to remove discrimination against transgender and intersex people, the government said Thursday.
A North Carolina woman was sentenced to up to 18 years in prison on Thursday for the murder of her disabled 10-year-old stepdaughter.
Four days after their grueling U.S. Open championship match, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are expected back on the court Friday.
To mark its 25th anniversary, "The Phantom of the Opera" is coming to a movie theater near you.
Roger Federer has arrived in Australia to join the Swiss team ahead of its Davis Cup World Group playoff starting Friday.
Authors and authors' groups in the United States, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom sued the University of Michigan and four other universities Monday, seeking to stop the creation of online libraries made up of as many as 7 million copyright-protected books they say were scanned without authorization.
Sam Stosur can just picture the moment when Australian Open announcer Craig Willis reads her bio in January at Melbourne.
Vanquished Republican presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty endorsed Mitt Romney on Monday, calling the former Massachusetts governor the candidate who "possesses the unique qualifications to confront our severe economic predicament."