- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Australia Items
Career networking website LinkedIn opened its Asian headquarters in Singapore on Tuesday, part of a plan to tap the region's large pool of professionals.
Actress Cate Blanchett and former conservative Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser are among prominent Australians who threw their support Monday behind the unpopular government plan to tax major polluters for the carbon gas they emit.
Former WNBA player Margo Dydek has died after suffering a heart attack a week ago and being placed in a medically induced coma.
Former WNBA player Margo Dydek has died after suffering a heart attack a week ago and being placed in a medically induced coma. She was 37.
Margo Dydek, a 7-foot-2 former WNBA player who led the league in blocks nine times, died Friday after being placed in a medically induced coma following a heart attack a week ago. She was 37.
A hit Hong Kong 3-D erotic comedy that has wowed viewers in Asia has secured U.S. and Canadian distribution, as the pioneering film's international rollout gains momentum.
Former Argentina teammates of Diego Maradona back his claims that there were no drug tests before a World Cup playoff with Australia in 1993. They also say they have no knowledge of receiving performance-enhancing drugs.
Former Argentina teammates of Diego Maradona back his claims that there were no drug tests before a World Cup playoff with Australia in 1993. They also say they had no knowledge of receiving performance-enhancing drugs.
Being the archetype of a working-class Australian with a distinctive broad and gravelly accent, weather-worn face and a no-nonsense style kept Bill Hunter in demand as an actor until the very end.