- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Stunt raises carbon-dioxide level with lots of hot air
Topic - Australian Embassy
This is a list of diplomatic missions of Australia, excluding honorary consulates. Australian diplomatic missions are posts representing the Commonwealth of Australia in foreign countries. They are mostly maintained of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, with some smaller posts being run by Austrade. There are currently over eighty Australian missions overseas. - Source: Wikipedia
North Korea said Monday that it has deported John Short, a 75-year-old Australian missionary whom it detained last month for crimes against the state, according to state-run media.
The United States was outraged over Britain's decision four years ago to release the Libyan terrorist convicted of planning an airline bombing that killed 189 Americans, U.S. Ambassador Matthew Barzun told a Scottish reporter this week as the 25th anniversary of the 1988 Lockerbie attack approaches.
Indonesia's anti-terror squad arrested 11 people suspected of planning a range of attacks on domestic and foreign targets including the U.S. Embassy and a site near the Australian Embassy, police said Saturday.