- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Australian Grand Prix
Latest Australian Grand Prix Items
It was a bittersweet moment for Lewis Hamilton as he watched Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg take the checkered flag at Formula One's Australian Grand Prix after the former world champion was forced to retire in the fourth lap after starting from pole position Sunday.
Daniil Kvyat became the youngest driver to score a championship point while Kevin Magnussen finished on the podium on debut as Sunday's season-opening Australian Grand Prix became a showcase for Formula One's new generation.
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton claimed pole position for Formula One's season-opening Australian Grand Prix in a rainy qualifying session Saturday, while four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel will start the race from 12th after being caught out by the wet conditions.
Formula One's new sound has received the thumbs down from a few big names of motorsport.
Mercedes confirmed its status as favorite to win the Formula One season-opening Australian Grand Prix by setting the fastest two times in Friday's practice sessions, with Lewis Hamilton edging his teammate Nico Rosberg.
Formula One teams hate uncertainty. Formula One fans love it. At this weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix, it'll be the fans that get what they want.
For jaded Formula One fans weary of Sebastian Vettel's dominance in recent years, an overdue shake-up is coming.
Engine trouble limited Red Bull's new car to a handful of laps on the third day of Formula One preseason testing, with Daniel Ricciardo sputtering to a halt seconds into his debut with the world champion on Thursday.
Reigning Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel claimed the pole position for the season-opening Australian Grand Prix on Sunday in a unusual qualifying session held on race day.