- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Australian Hospital Items
New CPR technology put to the test at an Australian hospital has passed with flying colors after a man — clinically dead for 40 minutes — was brought back to life. And he later was discharged with a clean bill of health, absent any disability.
Jayant Patel, an American doctor who practiced in Australia was found guilty Tuesday of killing three of his patients and harming another in botched surgeries.
Seven managers convicted over the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster have appealed, a newspaper reported Tuesday as India said again it would urge the U.S. to extradite the company's former American boss.