- North Korea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong-un
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Australian Open Items
Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka tumbled out of the BNP Paribas Open on Friday night in her first match in more than a month, falling 6-0, 7-6 (2) to American Lauren Davis.
Seventeen-year-old amateur Minjee Lee won the Victorian Open by six strokes Sunday for her first victory in a professional event.
Karrie Webb won the Women's Australian Open for the fifth time Sunday, shooting a 4-under 68 in the final round to beat Chella Choi by one stroke.
Bubba Watson wasn't about to let another chance get away.
South Korea's Chella Choi set a new course record with a 10-under 62 and took a share of the lead after the third round of the Women's Australian Open on Saturday.
William McGirt had never matched par in his two previous trips to Riviera. Now he's one round away from his first PGA Tour victory.
Bae Sang-moon is off to another great start at the Northern Trust Open. The next step is a better finish.
Sweden's Caroline Hedwall had a hole-in-one and finished with a 7-under 65 on Friday to take the second-round lead in the Women's Australian Open.
Ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic of Serbia advanced to the second round of the Qatar Open on Tuesday after Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova retired from their match with a right knee injury.