- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Austria Items
A preseason match between Israeli soccer team Maccabi Haifa and France's Lille was brought to an abrupt end in Austria on Wednesday when a group of protesters waving Palestinian flags stormed the field and began attacking Israeli players.
Iran equalized in the second half to draw 1-1 with Angola in a World Cup warm-up game on Friday, stretching its winless streak to four matches.
Iran was held to 0-0 by Montenegro in a friendly on Monday for its second straight goalless draw in the buildup to the World Cup.
Striker Pierre Webo picked up a left shoulder injury while scoring Cameroon's first goal in a 2-0 victory over Macedonia in a warmup game for the World Cup.
A once-prominent socialite convicted of first-degree murder in the 1996 Tucson car bomb killing of her ex-husband was sentenced Thursday to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Austria coach Marcel Koller has replaced three regular starters because of injuries in his team for upcoming friendlies against Iceland and the Czech Republic.
Bearded drag queen Conchita Wurst made a triumphant return to Austria on Sunday after winning the Eurovision Song Contest in what the country's president called a victory for tolerance in Europe.
Austrian bearded drag queen Conchita Wurst won the 59th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday with a James Bond-inspired entry that had unleashed a wave of protests in eastern Europe before the competition.
The Muslim Brotherhood — faced with a investigation into their British-based activities — has chosen to flee its recently established London headquarters' address for less scrutinized surroundings in Graz, Austria.