- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Austria Items
Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
With the gold medal on the line, Severin Freund made his final jump, then hoped it would be enough to give Germany victory in the team large hill ski jumping competition Monday at the Sochi Olympics.
Polina Edmunds did her geometry homework on the flight from Austria to Sochi.
Team USA and Team Canada could face each other in the Olympic semifinals. Can Russia make it that far?
he super-G was running so extreme that seven of the opening eight racers slid, tumbled, careened and glided off the course, unable to finish.
Anna Fenninger of Austria wins Olympic gold in women's super-G.
Ski jumper Kamil Stoch completed a gold medal sweep of the normal and large hills in the Sochi Olympics on Saturday in a close tussle with 41-year-old Noriaki Kasai of Japan.
With the medals awarded in the individual competitions, training begins Sunday for the final ski jumping event at the Sochi Olympics, the large hill team gold. And there will likely be some familiar faces from the podium at Vancouver four years ago - five in fact.
Aksel Lund Svindal and Bode Miller get another shot at Sochi Olympic medals in Sunday's super-G, the last speed race on the Alpine schedule.