- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
Latest Auto Racing Items
There was no trash talking, no attempts at mind games. If there was tension or nerves, nobody could tell.
The Rocket Man got his fuel back.
Kevin Harvick Inc. has reached outside of auto racing into professional athlete management by signing a deal to represent UFC fighter Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone.
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
Nick Swisher has left the New York Yankees game against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday after walking in the third inning because of a tight left hamstring and will have a precautionary MRI.
Chase Utley will miss the entire exhibition schedule for the second straight year and will not be in the Philadelphia Phillies' opening-day lineup because of his injured knees.
As her car hurtled out of control toward the inside retaining wall at Daytona International Speedway, Danica Patrick did a split-second survey of her situation.
Scott Pruett will aim for the record books during the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 at Daytona.