- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Autodesk Inc. Items
A federal appeals court has sided with the computer software industry in its effort to squelch sales of second-hand programs covered by widely used licensing agreements.
Shares of Autodesk Inc., an engineering software maker, rose Friday after the company reported a surge in second-quarter earnings.
Engineering software maker Autodesk Inc. on Thursday reported a profit surge in its latest quarter, as the economic recovery helped sales across the world.
Digital River Inc. said Tuesday it has appointed a former chief financial officer of Autodesk Inc. to its board.