- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Autonomy Corporation Plc
Hewlett-Packard Co. said a British company it bought for $9.7 billion last year lied about its finances, resulting in a massive write-down of the value of the business.
Hewlett-Packard Co. said on Tuesday that it's the victim of a $5-billion-plus fraud, claiming a British company it bought last year lied about its finances.
Hewlett-Packard Co. said on Tuesday that it's the victim of a multi-billion dollar fraud at the hands of a British company it bought last year that lied about its finances.