- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Avalon
in particular the Irish Tír na nÓg and the Greek Hesperides, also noted for its apples. Avalon was associated from an early date with immortal beings such as Morgan le Fay. - Source: Wikipedia
The Allegheny County medical examiner's office says the partial skeletal remains found of a man along the bank of the Ohio River west of Pittsburgh are those of a man 30 to 40 years old.
As the L2 bus travels south across the county-city line and reaches just south of Chevy Chase Circle, it passes the Avalon Theatre at 5612 Connecticut Ave. NW. The Avalon, the oldest movie theater in the city, stands stronger now than it ever has, according to community members and staff.