- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Avalon Items
The Allegheny County medical examiner's office says the partial skeletal remains found of a man along the bank of the Ohio River west of Pittsburgh are those of a man 30 to 40 years old.
As the L2 bus travels south across the county-city line and reaches just south of Chevy Chase Circle, it passes the Avalon Theatre at 5612 Connecticut Ave. NW. The Avalon, the oldest movie theater in the city, stands stronger now than it ever has, according to community members and staff.