- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Avisail García
Chicago White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia has had season-ending left shoulder surgery.
White Sox manager Robin Ventura says outfielder Avisail Garcia will have season-ending shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
Chicago White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia left in the sixth inning of Wednesday's game against Colorado after injuring his left shoulder.