- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Avishai Braverman Items
There is now a consensus within Israel's center-left Labor Party to leave Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing coalition in the coming months if there is no movement in the peace process, senior party members told The Washington Times.
Israel's center-left Labor Party will bolt Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing coalition in the coming months without any movement in the peace process, senior party members said.
A senior figure in Israel's Labor Party said Monday evening that his party would leave Benjamin Netanyahu's government in a matter of months if there is not serious progress toward a final-status agreement with the Palestinians.